- Multi-physical modelling of MEMS and NEMS devices through coupled electronic and mechanical approaches.
- Characterisations of electronic and mechanical performance for micro and nano devices.
- Design of miniaturised sensors and actuators for applications in optical, electrical, biological systems.
The MEMS group is led by Dr Lijie Li, who has collaborations with a number of national and international academic and industrial partners in relevant fields. The group has research activities in micro and nanosystems, sensors and actuators, optical and RF microsystems.
Our research interests include:
- Energy harvesting devices
- Microscale and nanoscale sensors and actuators
- Optical and RF MEMS