The Systems and Process Engineering Centre houses research groups, whose works involves developing an understanding of complex systems, from biological cells, chemical plants to energy systems and printing technology.
Key research activity within the Systems and Process Engineering Centre (SPEC) includes:
- Nanomedicine and Bio-Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterials and Nanosensors
- Theoretical Modelling
- Polymers at interfaces and in thin films
- Nano-Optics and scanning near-field optical microscopy
- Wide Band-Gap Semi-Conductors
- Wireless Technologies and Networks
Find out about the groups, projects and staff within the centre below.