Course Code : 250
Leaders with people management responsibilities who have already completed Using a Coaching Approach to Lead: Level 1 (Leading for Change:Level 1)
Building on Using a Coaching Approach to Lead: Level 1, the final module in the CORE programme takes your leadership coaching style to the next level. You will be asked to assess how you have put into practice the learning from the previous modules, and the impact that this has had on your leadership to date. You will refine your leadership coaching skills, build on your existing knowledge and work with peers to reflect on your experiences and successes since undertaking the Level 1 programme, and the areas that you wish to revisit or improve on.
You will also live coach in groups to address a current issue, with a dedicated Executive Coach who will challenge and support you in taking your coaching approach to leadership to the next level. At the end of the programme you will receive individual feedback on your leadership coaching skills to enable you to confidently and successfully apply coaching in your leadership role.
Prior completion of Using a Coaching Approach to Lead: Level 1 (Leading for Change:Level 1)
- To establish the importance of a coaching style of leadership to enable the University’s strategic ambitions
- To learn from each other and share best practice coaching experiences and techniques to drive continuous improvement
- To confidently and successfully apply coaching successfully in your leadership role
- To strengthen and develop existing coaching and feedback skills
- To review personal strengths and challenges
- To identify and agree individual actions to enhance leadership impact
‘I found the opportunity to be observed while working with a colleague on a "real world" challenge very valuable, the feedback from peers and trained coaches has given me more confidence in my developing skills’
‘Leading for Change 2 represents another significant leap forward in terms of changing the institution's culture’
How to apply
This programme is aimed at a specific leadership audience. Leaders in scope will be contacted directly to select dates contacted directly to select dates