How to book a course
It is an expectation that leaders with line management responsibilities engage in the Swansea University Leadership and Management modules. With the exception of Introduction to Management programmes, these modules are by invitation only and are not available to book via our online booking system ABW. Eligible staff will be contacted by the Learning and Development Team directly.
Our CORE and ENHANCED leadership programme is designed for leaders at Swansea with people management responsibilities.
The programme comprises of the following modules:
- Using a Coaching Style to Lead : Level 1 (CORE Leadership Framework)
- Effective Feedback to Maximise Performance (CORE Leadership Framework)
- Using a Coaching Style to Lead : Level 2 (CORE Leadership Framework)
For Professional Services leaders at Grade 9 and above, and for Academic leaders who are Heads of College, Department or in Director roles, there are 3 additional modules commensurate with expectations of role. These are:
- Impact and Influence (ENHANCED Leadership Framework)
- Change Leadership Masterclass (ENHANCED Leadership Framework)
- Strategic Thinking and Writing (ENHANCED Leadership Framework)
Line Managers new to role, or new to Swansea are expected to attend:
Supervisory staff/Line Managers at Grades 3-6 are able to access:
- Introduction to Management for Professional Services Grades 3 - 6 (Line Managers only)
Supervisory staff /Line Managers at Grade 7+ are able to access:
For Aspiring Line Managers:
- More details to follow on this programme later in the year.
For further development: