Studying at Other Institutions

If you have received a letter from your Funding Body advising you to book a DSA assessment please contact us using the details to the right.

If you do not have a letter from your Funding Body, please contact them asking them how you should apply for Disabled Students’ Allowance. 

You will need:

Medical evidence indicating that your condition is both long term and has an impact on a day to day basis.


A diagnostic report indicating that you have a specific learning difficulty (e.g. Dyslexia).

Once you have funding body approval, make an appointment to see us. Please let us know at this point if you require assessment in the medium of Welsh.