If you have enrolled at the University and would like to be tested for dyslexia or obtain a new educational psychologist report via the Disability Office, then you must first book an appointment with a Disability Caseworker.

The Disability Caseworkers will explain to you what is involved, the charge for a diagnostic report, and funding that may be available to assist with this cost.

If you are applying for the Disabled Students Allowance and require a new diagnostic report, it is essential that you speak to your LEA or funding body and ascertain what report they will require; for example, if it is a specialist teacher report, whether that teacher needs to be PATOSS registered.

If you do not want to have a diagnostic assessment through the University, you can contact the British Psychological Society or telephone 0116 2549568 or email enquiries@bps.org.uk