Vacancies may be available through Clearing for International (non-EU) applicants seeking to begin study in Autumn 2019 view courses with vacancies here.
International (non-EU) Clearing applicants
Am I eligible for international Clearing?
You are eligible to apply through international Clearing if:
- You are a non-EU student
- You are eligible for Clearing - that is, you have applied through UCAS and have received your results, but are not currently holding an offer elsewhere
If you're interested in applying for a place through international Clearing, please call our Admissions Helpline: +44 (0) 800 094 9071 or +44 (0) 1792 513 050.
When calling the Helpline: please ensure you have:
- Your UCAS Personal ID number
- Details of the programme(s) you are interested in
- Your educational background (including copies of transcripts and certificates where possible).
With this information, we will be able to advise whether your qualifications are suitable for the chosen programme(s). If we proceed to make you an offer, we will then ask you to submit a Clearing application via UCAS 'Track'.
What if I'm not registered with UCAS?
If you haven't registered with the UCAS system this cycle, you may apply to us direct.
- Register your interest
- What is Clearing?
- Questions about Clearing?
- Clearing advice for students with disabilities
- What is UCAS Extra?
- Late applications to study at Swansea University
- Student finance for Clearing
- 'I came to Swansea through Clearing...'
- International (non-EU) Clearing applicants
- Registering for Adjustment - What is it and how?
- 2019 Clearing Vacancies for UK/EU students
- 2019 Clearing vacancies for international (non-EU) applicants
- Accommodation for Clearing, Adjustment & Late Applicants
- Clearing open afternoons
- Apply for Clearing