You can visit Swansea University during one of our Clearing Open days between Friday 16th and Wednesday 21st August (including Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th August). We are open 11am-3pm.
Clearing Open Days
Why attend an Open Day?
- Meet admissions tutors and discuss your course options
- View Accommodation options
- Meet current students and hear about their experiences of life at Swansea University
- See the superb facilities at our £20m Sports Village, a five-minute walk from the centre of Singleton campus
- Learn more about the costs of Higher Education and the financial support available
- Familiarise yourself with the vibrant city of Swansea and the spectacular Gower Peninsula
Do I need to book to attend a Clearing Open Day?
You do not need to book before you arrive – just turn up between 11AM and 3PM. We will register you when you arrive.
How do I decide which campus to visit?
View the course listing for your chosen course to find out which campus it is studied on.
Where do I go when I arrive?
How To Find Us
Maps, travel and public transport directions can be found on our Where is Swansea University? page.
For those using SatNav or online route planners, our postcode is SA2 8PP for the Singleton Campus and SA1 8EP for the Bay Campus.
If you aren't sure which campus you should attend for the Clearing Open Days please call the Student Recruitment Office on 01792 295784
Weekdays - park at the Recreation Ground (SA2 0AU) next to St Helens Rugby ground (owned by Swansea Council – charges apply)
Saturday and Sunday only – Park on campus free of charge
Weekdays and Weekend - Car park available on campus (not university-owned, so Pay and Display applies)
Opportunities to visit departments
Students will be guided to visit departments to speak to individual tutors about courses available and to assess suitability.
Campus tours will take place throughout the day from the reception desk in the Taliesin Arts Centre on Singleton Park Campus or The College Reception on the Bay Campus. Each tour is led by a student ambassador and lasts approximately 30 minutes.
A variety of catering outlets will be open on campus.
- 2019 Clearing Vacancies for UK/EU students
- 2019 Clearing vacancies for international (non-EU) applicants
- What is Clearing?
- Apply for Clearing
- Enrolment and Arrivals
- Questions about Clearing?
- Using Clearing if you’ve changed your mind
- Accommodation for Clearing, Adjustment & Late Applicants
- 'I came to Swansea through Clearing...'
- International (non-EU) Clearing applicants
- Clearing advice for students with disabilities
- Student finance for Clearing
- Late applications to study at Swansea University
- Registering for Adjustment - What is it and how?
- What is UCAS Extra?