Our Chemistry department, based on Singleton Campus, delivers a modern Chemistry curriculum with innovative teaching and has been ranked 3rd in the UK for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide, 2020).
You’ll learn from online pre-lab simulation, giving you more hands-on time when you’re in the lab.
Our degrees are in the process of being accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry. You’ll get the opportunity to work on research projects with our active research team – giving you the research skills that are in demand by employers.
Careers in Chemistry
There are many sectors that you can go into after you graduate, such as pharmaceuticals, medicine, energy, manufacturing, and forensics. Your analytical skills will be in great demand by employers, as well as your accuracy and numeracy. Find out what interesting projects our graduates and staff are doing.
- College of Science Home
- Computer Science
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Community Engagement
- Computational Foundry at Swansea University
- Our Staff
- Equality In Science
- College of Science Research Ethics Committee (REC)
- College of Science Alumni
- Study in the College of Science
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training
- CHERISH-DE Digital Economy Research Centre