We promote and encourage inter-faith dialogue and are open to people of all faiths and none. We are open to everyone, irrespective of race, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age or belief.
Swansea University’s Multi Faith Chaplaincy offers:
- Confidential support for staff and students through our Listening Service
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of faith
- Regular opportunities for students and staff to meet and socialise
- Regular prayer and worship at the Chaplaincy and Mosque on Singleton Campus and in designated spaces on Bay Campus
- Discussion groups, lectures and question time panels to discuss and explore issues of belief, spirituality and ethics together.
If you are looking for a faith not represented above we will gladly help put you in touch with representatives of that faith, where possible. Contact us at Chaplaincy.Campuslife@ Swansea.ac.uk Tel: 01792 606557