Who should apply for MKTPs?
- Growth-oriented SMEs from any sector, eager to build and execute their ambitious management strategy by introducing better management practices;
- Businesses seeking significant productivity gains, recognising that good management and leadership can help deliver this;
- Organisations looking to up-skill their people and make improvements in productivity by deploying industry-leading practices and innovation processes.
What do MKTPs cover?
MKTPS cover all key business functions from marketing to IT, creativity to strategic management, HR to employment relations, and finance to logistics.
Key areas of focus can include:
- Monitoring and target setting;
- Communication and motivation;
- Organisation, resource planning and strategic thinking;
- Problem-solving and decision-making;
- Commercial awareness and risk management;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Options evaluations, horizon scanning and strategic foresight.
Our BusinessEngagement team is on hand to work through potential Management Knowledge Transfer Partnership ideas with you so please contact us to discuss this further.
Contact our Business Engagement team