SAS resident Information

Your SAS student house

Welcome mat

Welcome to your SAS property, your home for the next year. Please email /call us with any questions or visit our SAS office in Penmaen on Singleton Park Campus.

Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm

Steve Daniels, SAS Manager, will ensure you receive excellent service from our SAS team so you enjoy yourself living in your SAS property.

Don't forget to complete your room inventory within 7 days of arriving

Here's some info about your student house to help you settle in and find out what to do if you've any issues:

Looking after your SAS property

Condensation and Mould

Condensation and mould is not always due to defects in a property and can be prevented.

Tips to reduce condensation:

  • Ventilate your property - open a window
  • Put your heating on
  • Avoid drying clothes on radiator
  • Turn on the extractor fan

Condensation & Mould information

Reporting a repair

Report repairs to the SAS Team situated on the ground floor of Fulton House or by telephone or email:

T: (01792) 295101 ; E:

Download a SAS Repair Report Form

Emergency maintenance

You can report emergency maintenance only when SAS are closed: contact Fulton House on (0)1792 295101

Examples of emergencies are:

  • Heating failure at particular times of the year
  • Flood
  • Major power failure
  • Serious drainage problem


Swaps! Where you can buy, sell or advertise to swap anything from text books, fancy dress items or even sell furniture at the end of term: SWAPS

Need Advice

Residential Services is part of Student Services which is here to support you throughout your time at university, regardless of whether you are in our residences or not.

For more information on what support is available from financial to wellbeing and more, click here for Student Support Services.

If you are in our accommodation and are unhappy, there is always someone to talk to who can offer help, advice or support.

What options are available?

In the first instance speak to your:

  • If it is to do with Maintenance Issues, Repairs etc:

Then you should report any issue to the Reception on site, or log the repair system and report it online.

  • If it is to do with your Accommodation Contract:

Including wishing to move room, suspensions and withdrawal of study and requests to be released then you should contact the accommodation office and complete the necessary paperwork.  Click here to contact us! Or here to download the form!

  • If it is a Complaint:

If you have a complaint we ask that you put it in writing so that we can look into any issues you may have. Click here to download the form! This needs to be submitted by the person affected by the issue.

  • In Private Sector Accommodation?

If you are in private accommodation, the Students' Union can offer you impartial advice and support. 
Contact the Students' Union Advice Centre by telephone +44 (0)1792 295 821; via or pop into one of the offices on any campus. They can provide guidance on any housing issue for this academic year or next year.