Frequently Asked Questions

FAQs for Former Students

I am a former student of the University and I need to provide a reference for a new employer. How can I request one?

Academic Services provides references in the form of Student Statements that confirm your dates, mode of attendance and qualification gained (if any). References can be requested by emailing