Swansea University

Financial Matters

Insurance Information for Students

If you are a registered student at Swansea and you have the permission of your Head of College to go away on official University business, for example to attend conferences or to undertake fieldwork, you will be covered by University travel insurance.  More information is available from the Finance Department.


< Fee Information | >