Swansea University

Confirmation of Student Status

Confirmation of Student Status

Requesting Statements

Occasionally you may be required to provide proof of your student status, for example when opening a bank account, applying for an extension to a visa, or seeking exemption from Council Tax.

If you require confirmation that you are enrolled at Swansea University, you can obtain a Statement from MyUniHub either in person or by emailing myunihub@swansea.ac.uk with the following information:

  • Your Student Number
  • An explanation of why you need a Statement
  • If requesting a Statement for council tax exemption or proof for your bank, please confirm your current term and home address

The Statement can be collected from MyUniHub (Stable Block, Abbey Building on the Park Campus or the Tower Information Centre on the Bay Campus) and you will be required to provide identification (e.g. student card).  Alternatively, MyUniHub can email or post the statement to an address of your choice if you are unable to collect it.  (Please make a note of the address would like the statement sent to in your email.)


< Attendance | Employability and Careers >