Online resources as part of virtual Eisteddfod
During the Eisteddfod T week this year Scientists from Swansea University released a series of Welsh-medium online activities for children as part of the alternative, redesigned Urdd National Eisteddfod event. Videos can be viewed and resources can be downloaded on this page.
The GwyddonLe science pavilion has been a partnership between the Urdd and Swansea University since 2010, becoming one of the Eisteddfod’s most popular attractions, with experts bringing science to life with interactive scientific exhibits and workshops for the thousands of young people who visit the pavilion each day.
The videos are available below. The videos feature:
- 'Dinosaurs' with Dr Rhian Meara, Senior Lecturer in Geography
- 'What's in the Blood?’ with Dr Alwena Morgan, Lecturer in Biochemistry
- 'How to Make a Rainbow' with Dr Aled Isaac, Senior Lecturer in Physics
- ‘Atishoo!’ with Amanda Jones, Senior Lecturer in Nursing
- 'Technocamps Challenge' with Luke Clement, Technocamps Education Officer