Changes made due to Coronavirus
The University has suspended all face-to-face teaching delivered via lectures and seminars.
We moved to Online teaching on 23 March.* Supervision for postgraduate research students will also take place remotely. Students are receiving information directly from their college or school about what this means for their programme of study.
Following Government directions, those of our staff who can work remotely are doing so. Some Campus services are being delivered and staff and students are being advised of any changes made due to remote working. The majority of our buildings are now closed.
- Our halls of residence remain open so that students can remain in their accommodation.
- Following the Government restrictions announced on 23 March, our Libraries have now closed. For up to date information about Library and IT Services, please visit their webpages or email customer services.
- Taliesin, the Great Hall and the Egypt Centre are closed until further notice and all events are cancelled or postponed.
- Sports facilities on both campuses including the Wales National Pool are closed.
* The situation for medical and nursing students is different. Students are receiving further information from their School or College.
This webpage is our key platform for issuing up-to-date information about the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the University.
There are a range of Q&As below, broken down by category.