Guided Campus Tours
In addition to our Applicant Visit Days and Undergraduate Open Days you can also organise departmental visits throughout the year. Please contact your academic department to arrange a visit.
Tours can be provided and will be led by an experienced Student Ambassador who will be happy to answer your questions. Please request this service when you contact the department so that we can build it into your visit. We require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to organise a guided campus tour.
Availability of academic staff will vary depending on teaching and other commitments, so please allow as much time as possible before you intend to visit to make arrangements.
- College of Arts & Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Engineering: email@example.com
- College of Human and Health Sciences:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law: email@example.com
- College of Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swansea University Medical School: email@example.com
- School of Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information, please contact email@example.com
Alternatively, you can collect a 'Self Guided Tour Brochure' from Fulton House Reception or Great Hall Reception or download a copy here:
Find out why you should choose Swansea University by reading our Swansea Student Guide