Parking and Directions - Wednesday Applicant Visit Days
(a) By Car (Bay Campus)
All visitors please use the Park and Ride scheme operating from behind Bay Studios, as below (SatNav users should use postcode SA1 8QX - This postcode will take you to Ffordd Amazon, from here please follow the yellow AA signs)
From the M4 motorway
- Leave the motorway at J42, to join the A483
- After 1 mile, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ffordd Amazon
- After 0.1 miles at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on Ffordd Amazon
- After 0.3 miles at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on Ffordd Amazon
- After 0.5 miles turn right into Bay Studios Park and Ride
- Coaches will depart at regular intervals between 9.00 and 12.30 from the Bay Studios Visit Day Parking, and return from the campus to the Bay Studios Visit Day Parking between 15.00 and 16.30
(b) By Train (Bay Campus)
Student Ambassadors will meet you on the Swansea Railway station concourse, and guide you onto the University’s shuttle bus service to the campus. Free buses will depart from the station at 9.15, 9.45, 10.15, 10.45, 11.15, 11.45 and 12.15
Coaches will return from the campus at 15.00, 15.30, 16.00, and 16.30
In addition, taxis (fare charged) and local buses are available from/to Swansea Railway station for those preferring to use these services. Please click here for full details and timetables.
(c) By Coach (Bay Campus)
Coaches will arrive in to the Quadrant Bus Station. From here, there are a range of buses available to the Bay Campus at regular intervals. Please click here for full details and timetables.