Important tuition fee information
Your Tuition Fees will be £9,000 per year. If you are studying for a degree for the first time in the UK you will not have to pay the tuition fees upfront, as an EU student you will be eligible for:
- A non-repayable tuition fee grant of £5,100 from the Welsh Government (subject to terms and conditions).
- A repayable tuition fee loan of £3,900
- For further information and how to apply please click here
For current students who commenced their degree since 2012/13 and due to to re-enrol in 2016/17 the following fee costs will apply:-
- Standard full-time: £9000 will be charged
- Repeating modules: £750 will be charged for every 10 credits you repeat
- Year in Industry: £1800 will be charged
- Year Abroad: £1350 will be charged
For current students who commenced their degree before 2012/13 and due to re-enrol in 2016/17 your Tuition Fee costs will remain at £3465 (Sandwich Year costs will be £1725 and repeat module costs will be £289 for every 10 credits).
- Please ensure you enter the correct Tuition Fee costs on your 16/17 Student Finance application
- For information about 2016/17 enrolment please visit our undergraduate enrolment pages