- Upload a photo
by logging in to the intranet and we will have your card ready when you arrive.
- If you are from the UK, to pick up your card bring the UK passport or UK photo ID you uploaded with you as proof of identity.
- If you are an international student, to pick up your card bring your passport as proof of identity. Present your passport and visa/BRP card to confirm you are eligible to study at Swansea University.
For your photo to be accepted it will need to be:
- a recent passport style headshot of you on your own facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- your eyes must be open and visible (no sunglasses, tinted glasses or hair across your eyes)
- your full head without any covering (unless worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons)
- no other people visible in the photo
- be a colour portrait (not black and white) approximately 150 pixels wide by 180 pixels high