How we make decisions
Here you will find details of the decision-making bodies in the University. Minutes will not appear on this page until they have been approved by the relevant Committee. Minutes for meetings held at the end of the academic session will not appear on this page until the first meeting of the new session has taken place.
Minutes and papers not listed on this page are available on request.
The council is the governing body of the University. Click here for further details.
- Council Minutes 22 October 2012
- Council Minutes 3 December 2012
- Council Minutes 25 March 2013
- Council Minutes 1 July 2013
- Council Minutes 21 October 2013
- Council Minutes 2 December 2013
- Council Minutes 24 March 2014
- Council Minutes 30 June 2014
- Council Minutes 3 November 2014
- Council Minutes 8 December 2014
- Council Minutes 23 March 2015
- Council Minutes 6th July 2015
- Council Minutes 26th October 2015
- Council Minutes 7th December 2015
- Council Minutes 21st March 2016
- Council Minutes 4th July 2016
- Council Minutes 24th October 2016
- Council Minutes 5th December 2016
- Council Minutes 24th April 2017
Subject to the approval of Council, the Senate is responsible for regulating and superintending the courses, awards and qualifications provided by the University. Click here for further details.
- March 2014
- July 2014
- October 2014
- December 2014
- March 2015
- July 2015
- October 2015
- December 2015
- March 2016
- June 2016
- October 2016
- Novermber 2016
- March 2017
The Court stands above the University's main decision-making machinery. The Court plays an important and influential role, on behalf of the Institution's stakeholders, in seeing that the University is well-managed, properly governed and responsive to public and local interests and concerns. Click here further details.
- January 2014
- January 2015
- January 2016
University Management Board
The University Management Board is the senior management and operational committee of the University. Click here for further details.