What will happen at Orientation?
As a new student at The College, Swansea University, you will commence your studies with an orientation.
- You will receive information about your pathway and other useful information about The College, Swansea University and the city of Swansea.
- Meet the staff and your new classmates.
- Be introduced to a range of services and facilities available to you.
There will also be information sessions concerning accommodation, employment, safety, health, coverage and computer skills all designed to help you settle in to your new environment.
Most importantly Orientation ensures that you are enrolled and obtain your Swansea University Student ID Card.
What do I need to bring?
- Your passport
- Visa/Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- Original academic and English language documents
- Original letter of offer and the acceptance of the offer
- Proof of your English language level
- Your tenancy agreement for your Swansea accommodation
When is Orientation?
For dates please view the Important Dates page.