- & (2014). Examining Cross-Cultural HR Practices in Family Firms: Based on Three Taiwan Family Firms in Mainland China. International Journal of Global Management Studies 5(1), 51-66.
- & (2014). The Effect of Firm Ownership on Occupational Safety Performance. Human Resource Management Review 2(1), 17-28.
- & (2017) What Caused the Shortage of Labour: Examining the Recruitment and Selection in the Internet Financial Industry in China.. In Emerging Markets from a Multidisciplinary Perspective - Challenges, Opportunities and Research Agenda. New York, US: Springer International Publishing AG.& (2011) Emerging Models of Employment Relationships. In Carré, Françoise and Weller, Christian (Ed.), Labour and Employment Relations Association Series 2011 Proceedings. Champaign, IL, USA: Labor & Employment Relations Association.& (2014) A Review on Global Human Resource Management Research. In Chinese Fulbright Alumni Conference Proceedings. Beijing: Renmin University of China Press.& (2015) Examining the Relationship between Volunteerism and Public Relations Success. In Proceedings of 2015 China Marketing International Conference. (pp. 222-248). Hong Kong, China: Asian Business Association.
- & (2017). An Investigation of Chinese Tourists’ Ethical Consumption Behavior in the UK. Kristiansand, Norway: The 11th Annual China Goes Global Conference.
- & (2016). Human Resource Management in the Chinese Context. Presented at British Academy of Management 30th Annual Conference, Newcastle University, UK:
- & (2016). Transforming Processes into Outcomes: the work of performance measurement. Presented at British Academy of Management 30th Annual Conference, Newcastle University, UK: British Academy of Management.
- & (2016). Examining the Relationship between Student Cognitive and Psychological Engagement and Academic Performance: An empirical study of large module management. Presented at The 8th Annual SALT Learning and Teaching Conference, Swansea University, UK:
- (2016). Human resources, labor relations, and occupational safety: an empirical study of coal-mining firms in China. Presented at British Universities Industrial Relations Association 66th Conference, University of Leeds, UK:
- & (2016). Ethical Consumption in the Tourism Industry: A study of Chinese tourists in the UK. Presented at Sustainability and Ethical Consumption Conference, BAM Marketing and Retail SIG, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK:
- & (2014). Examining Cross-Cultural HR Practices in Family Firms. Presented at International Conference of the Association Global Management Studies 2014, Oxford, UK: Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- & (2013). The Future of Chinese Industrial Relations. Presented at Labor and Employment Relations Association 2013 Annual Meeting, St. Louis, U.S.:
- & (2013). The Nature of Industrial Relations and Its Impacts on Occupational Safety and Health in China. Presented at Labor and Employment Relations Association 2013 Annual Meeting, St. Louis, U.S.:
- (2012). The Effects of Ownership and Human Resource Management on Occupational Safety. Presented at International Association for Chinese Management Research 2012 Conference, Hong Kong, China:
- & (2010). Government Regulation Effect on Occupational Safety. Presented at Academy of Management (US) 2010 Annual Meeting, Montréal, Canada:
- & (2010). Human Resource Management and Service Quality. Presented at International Association for Chinese Management Research 2010 Conference, Shanghai, China:
- & (2008). Human Resource Management under a Transitional Context. Presented at Academy of International Business 2008 Annual Meeting, Milan, Italy: