- Huxtable-Thomas, Louisa A.., Hannon, Paul D. & Thomas, Steffan W.. (2016). An investigation into the role of emotion in leadership development for entrepreneurs. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research 22(4), 510-530.
- James, J., Huxtable-Thomas, L., Obal, M., Krey, N. & Bushardt, C. (n.d.). Relationship marketing in high technology based SMEs: a customer perspective.
- Davies, Gareth Huw., Clement, Robert Marc., Huxtable-Thomas, Louisa., Johnson, George., Perkins, Brian Lee., Roderick, Sian., Gregory, Jennifer., Rodde, Bjorn Max. & Daniels, Jayne. (2018) Life Sciences and Health in South West Wales: A Sub-regional Innovation Ecosystem. In Entrepreneurial Learning City Regions. (pp. 267-292). Switzerland: Springer.Huxtable-Thomas, Louisa. & Hannon, Paul. (2018) The Role of Entrepreneurial Leadership in City Region Economies: A Case of Developing Small Firm Leaders. In Entrepreneurial Learning City Regions. (pp. 155-179). Switzerland: Springer.
- Huxtable-Thomas, Louisa. & Jones-Evans, Dylan. (0). Innovation in work-based doctoral learning: initial findings and observations from the Prince of Wales Innovation Scholarship Programme and its new Pedagogies. Presented at Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Education, Research and Innovation (ICERI) 2011,(2011), 3413-3422.
- Huxtable-Thomas, Louisa., Hannon, Paul. & Thomas, Steffan. (2015). Using a Mixed-Method 'Petri-dish' Diagram to determine complex impacts of leadership development in extant entrepreneurs. Presented at Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Research Methodology for Business and Management studies,Academic Publishing.
- (2013). Emotional Learning applied to extant entrepreneurs in Wales. Presented at Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE) Cardiff 2013,
Other Research Outputs
- Huxtable-Thomas, Louisa. Input by business into business-environment policy in Wales: A case study.Hannon, P., Thomas, S., Hayward, C., Walpole, G., Phillips, C. & Huxtable-Thomas, L. (2015). From Leadership to Growth: lessons learnt from the LEAD Wales and Leading Growth Programmes 2010-2015.Hannon, P., Thomas, S., Hayward, C., Walpole, G., Phillips, C. & Huxtable-Thomas, L. (2015). O Arweinyddiaeth i dwf: Gwersi a ddysgwyd o raglenni LEAD Cymru ac Arwain Twf. .
Swansea University is a registered charity. No. 1138342.