- & (Eds.). (2016) Organizational Discourse: Silence, Significance and White Space. Cara Reed, Ida Sabelis, Sierk Ybema, David Sims, Michal Izak, Nic Beech, Cynthia Hardy, Tom Keenoy, Cliff Oswick and Robyn Thomas (Ed.), Amsterdam: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.& (Eds.). (2014) Organizational Discourse: Terra Firma, Terra Nova, Terra Incognita.& (Eds.). (2012) Organizational Discourse: Processes, Practices and Performance.& (Eds.). (2010) Organizational Discourse: Crises, Corruption, Character and Change. Reed, C., Keenoy, T., Oswick, C. Sabelis, I. and Ybema, S. (Ed.), Amsterdam: VU University.
- (2017). Professionalising Public Relations: from organisational strategy to identity project. Leicester, UK: Mediating Cultural Work: CAMEo Research Institute for Cultural and Media Economies.
- & (2017). Embracing indeterminacy: On being a liminal professional. Copenhagen: EGOS.
- & (2016). My generation: Foucault’s bio-power in action. Presented at International Organisational Discourse Conference, Amsterdam:
- (2015). ‘I think we can use MCIPR after our name, but I never would’: The modern professional re-imagined. Presented at Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Vancouver:
- (2014). Constructing Professional Identities in Ambiguity: ‘The Shapeshifter’. Presented at Proceedings of the Seventy Fourth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Philadelphia: Academy of Management.
- (2014). PR-ing PR: the power effects of professional discourse. Presented at International Conference on Organizational Discourse, Cardiff:
- (2014). The modern professional: ‘the neo-liberal credentialist’. Presented at 30th EGOS Colloquium, Rotterdam:
- (2012). In search of an anchor: the impact of ontological insecurity in work on occupational identity construction.. Presented at British Academy of Management Annual Conference, Cardiff:
- (2010). ‘We need a press release – free champagne reception’: Evaluating the influence of media representation of Public Relations on practitioner identity work. Presented at International Conference on Organizational Discourse, Amsterdam:
Other Research Outputs
- (2013). Becoming a profession: crafting professional identities in public relations.