- & (in press). Genetic Toxicology at the Crossroads – From Qualitative Hazard Evaluation to Quantitative Risk Assessment. Mutagenesis 31
- & (2015). IWGT report on quantitative approaches to genotoxicity risk assessment I. Methods and metrics for defining exposure–response relationships and points of departure (PoDs). Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis 783, 55-65.
- & (2015). IWGT report on quantitative approaches to genotoxicity risk assessment II. Use of point-of-departure (PoD) metrics in defining acceptable exposure limits and assessing human risk. Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis 783, 66-78.
- & (2010). Vinblastine and diethylstilboestrol tested in the in vitro mammalian cell micronucleus test (MNvit) at Swansea University UK in support of OECD draft Test Guideline 487. Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis 702(2), 189-192.
- & (2014) The Applicable Use of the HPRT Gene Mutation Assay as a Practical Tool in Mutagenesis and DNA Repair Studies. In Sierra, L. María, Gaivão, Isabel (Ed.), Genotoxicity and DNA Repair. -197). Springer.(2012) Mammalian Cell HPRT Gene Mutation Assay: Test Methods. In Parry, James M.; Parry, Elizabeth M. (Ed.), (pp. 55-67).(2011) Genotoxic Thresholds. In Andrew Teasdale (Ed.), Genotoxic Impurities Strategies for Identification and Control. (pp. 444