- (2016). Opinion of the Scientific Committee on consumer safety (SCCS) - Opinion on the use of 2,2′-methylene-bis-(6-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-4-(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)phenol) (nano) – S79 – In cosmetic products. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology 76, 215-216.
- Wills JW, Johnson GE, Doak SH, Soeteman-Hernández LG, Slob W, White PA (2015). Empirical analysis of BMD metrics in genetic toxicology part I: in vitro analyses to provide robust potency rankings and support MOA determinations..
- & (in press). Cell Type-Dependent Changes in CdSe/ZnS Quantum Dot Uptake and Toxic Endpoints. Toxicological Sciences
- (2004). Differential expression of the MAD2, BUB1 and HSP27 genes in Barrett's oesophagus—their association with aneuploidy and neoplastic progression. Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis 547(1-2), 133
- & (2012) Genotoxicity and Cancer. In B Fadeel; A Pietroiusti; A Shvedova (Ed.), Adverse Effects of Engineered Nanomaterials. (pp. 243Elsevier.& (2011) Genotoxic Thresholds. In Andrew Teasdale (Ed.), Genotoxic Impurities. (pp. 169John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.