- & (2017). Prevalence of Cryptosporidium Carriage and Disease in Children With Primary Immune Deficiencies Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant in Northern Europe. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 36(5), 504-506.
- (2016). Clinical and Microbiological Investigation of Zoonotic Cryptosporidiosis in two children by routine diagnostic methods and quantitative polymerase chain reaction. Journal of Veterinary Medicine and Research 3(3), 1054
- Dormant Cells of Staphylococcus aureus Are Resuscitated by Spent Culture Supernatant. PLOS ONE 9
- & (2012). Identification of Clinical Isolates of Alpha-Hemolytic Streptococci by 16S rRNA Gene Sequencing, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization-Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry Using MALDI Biotyper, and Conventional Phenotypic Methods: a Comparison. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 50(12), 4087
- & (2010). Rapid differentiation of Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis and other coagulase-negative staphylococci and methicillin susceptibility testing directly from growth positive blood cultures by multiplex real-time PCR. J Med Microbiol 59(12), 1456-1461.
- & (2010). Clinical laboratory practices for detection and reporting of Cryptosporidium in community cases of diarrhoea in the United Kingdom in 2008. Euro Surveill 15(48), pii=19731
- & (2010). Rapid identification of staphylococci from prosthetic joint infections using MALDI-TOF mass-spectrometry. Int J Artif Organs 33(9), 568-74.
- & (2007). Polysaccharide intercellular adhesin or protein factors in biofilm accumulation of Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus aureus isolated from prosthetic hip and knee joint infections. Biomaterials 28(9), 1711-1720.
- & (2009) Staphylococcus epidermidis Biofilms: Functional Molecules, Relation to Virulence, and Vaccine Potential. In Glycoscience and Microbial Adhesion. (pp. 157Top. Curr. Chem.