- & (2006). Structure-based modulation of IOR is triggered by object internal but not occluding shape features. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology 59(11), 1857-1866.
- & (2005). The structure of 3D object shape representations: Evidence from whole- part matching. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception & Performance. 31, 668-684.
- & (2003). Inhibition-of-return for objects and locations in static displays. Perception & Psychophysics 65(3), 388-395.
- & (2003). The modulation of inhibition-of-return across object internal structure: Implications for theories of object-based attentional selection. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review 10(2), 493-502.
- & (2009) Beyond emoticons: Combining affect and cognition in icon design. In Harris, D. (Ed.), Engineering, Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics. (pp. 62-70). Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- & (2013). Ease of icon processing can predict icon appeal. Presented at Human-Computer Interaction, Lecture Notes in Computer Science,, 575-584. doi:123
- & (2013). Predicting similarity change as a result of categorization. Presented at 35th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society,, 1211-1216. doi:123
- & (2012). An Empirical Study on Using Visual Metaphors in Visualization. Presented at IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics,
- & (2008). Why do I like It? the Relationships between Icon Characteristics, user Performance and Aesthetic Appeal. Presented at Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting,(18), 1257-1261. doi:10.1177/154193120805201822
- & (2008). Visual Aesthetic Appeal Speeds Processing of Complex but not Simple Icons. Presented at Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting,(18), 1155-1159. doi:10.1177/154193120805201801