- & (2018). Temperature dependence on the mass susceptibility and mass magnetization of superparamagnetic Mn–Zn–ferrite nanoparticles as contrast agents for magnetic imaging of oil and gas reservoirs. Journal of Experimental Nanoscience 13(1), 107-118.
- & (2017). A hybrid super hydrophilic ceramic membrane and carbon nanotube adsorption process for clean water production and heavy metal removal and recovery in remote locations. Journal of Water Process Engineering 19, 220-230.
- & (2015). In-Situ Fabrication of a Self-Aligned Selective Emitter Silicon Solar Cell Using the Gold Top Contacts To Facilitate the Synthesis of a Nanostructured Black Silicon Antireflective Layer Instead of an External Metal Nanoparticle Catalyst. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 7(22), 11802-11814.
- & (2014). Anti-reflection layers fabricated by a one-step copper-assisted chemical etching with inverted pyramidal structures intermediate between texturing and nanopore-type black silicon. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2(30), 12043
- & (2014). Automated method for determining the flow of surface functionalized nanoparticles through a hydraulically fractured mineral formation using plasmonic silver nanoparticles. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts 16(2), 220
- (2014). Superparamagnetic metal oxide nanoparticles as tracers in wells. Presented at AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY,