Membership terms & Conditions
- We retain the right to refuse or rescind membership at our discretion.
- Minimum age of membership is 16 years. Any member under the age of 18 must have forms signed by parent/guardian.
Members Code of Conduct
- Each member shall comply with displayed Rules and Codes of Conduct, and instructions of staff in the interest of health and safety.
- As a member you agree to comply with the rules of membership which are on display prominently in the facility. We may make reasonable changes to these rules by giving advanced notice of these changes.
- Gym members are reminded that gym towels are compulsory
- Offensive and disrespectful behaviour to staff or other members will not be tolerated.
- Private commercial transactions of any nature are not permitted.
- The consumption, possession or distribution of illegal or non prescribed substances will not be tolerated.
- Lockersare not for single personal use, locker keys are not to be taken off the premises. Any items remaining in lockers overnight may be removed and kept in lost property for 30 days before disposal.
- Members and guests, who are in doubt as to their physical fitness, should seek medical advice before training.
Personal data is used to provide the services requested and maintain our membership records. Please advise the Department Secretary of any changes to your name, address, contact details or health status, as soon as practically possible so we can amend our records accordingly.
We will not disclose this information to any third party outside of 'Swansea University', unless required to do so by law.
Further information on how your information is used, and your rights to access this information can be obtained by contacting Kevin Harrison.
Swansea University, the Department of Sport & Physical recreation, the managers and all other employees will not be liable in any way at all for the loss, damage or theft of property of customers or guests or for personal injury or death of any customer or guest, except to the extent that such loss, damage or personal injury or death arises from our wilful act, negligence or default.