Enjoy sport in stunning scenery
Our location is perfect if you prefer your sport a little more "rugged".
The outstanding natural environment around the University means that you can
- sail in the Bay or at Margam Reservoir
- row on the river Tawe
- tackle the hills of the Brecon Beacons
- surf, windsurf, and canoe at any of the Gower's awesome beaches
- go biking at the Afan Forest Park - the only UK trail to make the "What Mountain Bike" magazine top ten places to ride before you die.
- run along the promenade
- go horse riding through the valleys
Some of our Sport Swansea clubs include:
- Horse riding
- Kite surfing
- Mountain biking
- Sub aqua
Click here to find our more about our clubs