Sport and Recreation at the Bay Campus
The Bay Campus recreational sports facilities are now open and include the following:
- A Sports Centre with a Sports Hall capable of hosting any of: a basketball court, four badminton courts, a volleyball court, an archery range
- A second UniGym located over two rooms, with a range of both cardiovascular equipment as well as free weights and resistance machines
In the future the following will also be available for all students and staff:
- Outside playing area for recreational football, rugby etc
- Beach sports centre with facilities for beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Watersports to be confirmed following discussions with Natural Resources Wales and the RNLI
There will also be opportunities to maximise the outside space and incredible natural resources - for example through jogging routes and cycle hire, with a 'green gym', petanque terrain, table tennis tables and other recreational possibilities currently being explored.
Keep an eye on this page for further details and updates as they become available!