Welcome to our new School of Management Students
We look forward to meeting our new School of Management students.
The following pages will provide you with all the information you will need to know to begin your time as a Swansea University student. For all information regarding Swansea University Arrivals, Welcome and Enrolment head to: www.swansea.ac.uk/arrivals
Things to do once you have arrived...
We recommend you complete the following within your first week in Swansea:
1. Make sure you have enrolled
2. Find your way around campus
3. Familiarise yourself with the services we offer within the Student Information Office
4. Plan your travel, buses and bus passes
5. See what your Student Union has on offer and check out the societies you can join
6. Register with the Health Centre and get to know health services in Swansea
7. Attend your Library induction and find out about student computing
8. Visit Sport Swansea for all you need to know about sport and activities at Swansea
9. Take a look at MyUniHub and Student Support Services
10. Check out Swansea University Business Society (SUBS) and the Swansea University Investment, Finance and Trading Society
As well as the above, we would encourage you to take part in all of your scheduled induction events - to have fun, meet classmates/staff and find out more about your programme. If you are unsure of anything, have any concerns or worries then head to the Student Information Office or e-mail us.