Science taster days
We offer a range of taster days for pupils in South Wales aged between 7 and 17. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Science taster days for years 3-7:
- ‘Solids, liquids and gases’
- ‘DNA: the recipe for life’
- ‘Tornado tubes and cloud chambers’
- ‘Drag car racing: how slow can you go’
- ‘Buoyant boats, sinking boats’
Science taster days for years 8-12
- ‘Myth-busting climate change’
- ‘Tales trees tell’
- ‘Animal adaptations’
- ‘Hunting for Exoplanets’
- ‘Quarks and Ladders’
Most of these workshops may be adapted to suit students of different ages to those that have been recommended. The above lists give a small selection of our workshops available, if you are interested in a topic that is not mentioned above, contact us at email@example.com to see what we can do for you.