- Brigid Haines and Margaret Littler, Contemporary German Women’s Writing: Changing the Subject (OUP 2004)
- Brigid Haines and Lyn Marven (eds), Libuše Moníková in memoriam (Rodopi 2005)
- Tom Cheesman, Novels of Turkish German Settlement: Cosmopolite Fictions (Camden House 2007)
- Katharina Hall, Günter Grass’s Danzig Quintet: Explorations in the Memory and History of the Nazi Era from Die Blechtrommel to Im Krebsgang (Peter Lang 2007)
- Julian Preece and Rob Stone (eds.), From the Weathermen to the Red Brigades: Post-’68 Left Wing Political Violence in European and American Film and Fiction, special issue of Journal of European Studies40: 3 (2010).
- Brigid Haines, Stephen Parker and Colin Riordan (eds), Aesthetics and Politics in Modern German Culture: Festschrift in Honour of Rhys W. Williams (Peter Lang 2010)
- Julian Preece, Frank Finlay and Sinead Crowe (eds.) Religion and Identity in Germany: Doubters, Believers, Seekers in Literature and Film (Peter Lang 2010).
- Tom Cheesman (ed.), Feridun Zaimoglu (Contemporary German Culture Series, UWP 2012)
- Julian Preece (ed.), Ilija Trojanow (Contemporary German Culture Series, UWP 2013)
- Tom Cheesman (ed.) German Text Crimes, German Monitor (2011)
- Katharina Hall and David Basker (eds.), Crime Fiction in German (European Crime Fiction Series, UWP 2012)
- Brigid Haines and Lyn Marven (eds), Herta Müller (OUP 2013)