Advice and Raising Concern

Advice and how to raise concern

Any allegations of ‘misconduct in academic research’ should ideally be submitted to the Registrar in writing with supporting documentary evidence, though postal mail or email ( 

How to raise concern

Research misconduct queries and concerns are dealt at Institutional level. Staff, students or any external individuals or organisation wishing to raise concerns about the integrity of research at the University can do so, in confidence, with the Institutional contacts: