Working with industry
Working closely with industry enables the University's researchers to make a direct positive impact in the commercial world. These industrial collaborations also provide vital funding and support for research projects across a range of disciplines, and can make a real difference to the businesses who engage with us.
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships with the University enable you to:
- Access qualified people to spearhead new projects and experts to help take your business forward
- Develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Adapt your company for today's market, and
- Increase your competitive advantage and profitability by improving business performance and operations.
Businesses that take part in a KTP project of between one and three years can expect:
- An increase of over £220,000 in annual profits before tax
- The creation of three genuine new jobs, and
- An increase in skills of existing staff.
Our Colleges have also developed their own mutually beneficial relationships with industry, as have individual research institutes, centres and groups. Our Business pages highlight some of the sectors the University works with, as well as some of the facilities and equipment available to support your research and development activities.
You can find more information about these and other forms of support on our Working with Business page.
Or email email@example.com or phone 01792 606060.