Transforming interdisciplinary research
The three-year Bridging the Gaps (BTG) project, funded by the EPSRC, has transformed the way Swansea University undertakes interdisciplinary and collaborative research. It:
- Generated more than £6 in new grant money for every £1 spent on research projects
- Allowed 27 early career researchers to lead a research project for the first time
- Supported 73 new and novel research initiatives,
- Established 196 new collaborations, and
- Engaged with more than 3,000 people.
If you would like to contact a researcher featured here or discuss opportunities for interdisciplinary collaborations, please contact Andrea Buck.