This event will bring together university staff and external parties to develop and build research partnerships with a focus on the creative industries across Swansea and the surrounding areas.
The afternoon will be attended key partners and stakeholders and will open and develop conversations focused on developing collaborative working across the creative sector.
Research themes and topics will include but are not limited to:
- Cultural tourism
- Heritage, conservation and environment
- Urban and community regeneration
- Health, wellbeing, disability and mental health
- Welsh language provision
- Digital platforms and digitisation
- Schools and education
- Creative writing and literature
- Performance, visual arts and music
Spaces are limited. Lunch and tea and coffee will be provided.
To book a place please email:
Kate Spiller: email@example.com
Impact and Engagement Officer
Arts, Humanities and Law Research Hub
Research, Engagement & Innovation Services
- Friday 12 January 2018 16.30 GMT
- Friday 12 January 2018 16.33 GMT
- James Pack, Tel: 01792 606410