Research Council funding

The majority of research award funding at Swansea University originates from the Research Councils.  In order to apply you will need to sign up to use the Research Councils joint electronic submissions service Je-S.  Je-S is the portal for the Research Councils joing electronic submissions service.

For further information, please contact the Research Development team at Research, Engagement & Innovation Services.