Scaling Opportunities for Welsh SMEs
Helping you increase market share, gain competitive advantage and improve your products/technologies
SMEs which trade across borders are more likely to grow and be successful. The Enterprise Europe Network is the largest SME support network in the world. As your local gateway to doing business abroad, we work with our network colleagues in 54 countries, including the MIST economies, to find commercial and technical partners to develop your ideas, technologies and innovations.
How can we help you?
- Find new business partners across Europe and beyond. The network will give you access to thousands of company profiles in exploitable markets. Whether you are looking for export partners, distributors, license agreements, technology transfer or perhaps joint ventures our database can help you find the perfect match.
- Research & Innovation. The Enterprise Europe Network database has thousands of technology profiles either seeking or offering the latest innovations and ideas. Looking for certain technology to complete your innovation or have you developed a cutting-edge process and are looking for a market, we can help you find the right partner to exploit the potential of your innovation.
- Brokerage Events/Company Missions. Check out our website for future events. We work closely with our EEN partners abroad to organize client meetings providing added value and a pure business focus
- Helping you get the funding you need. We can help you investigate different funding options for your business, including how to access EU funds such as Horizon 2020.
- Navigating EU laws and standards. We help guide you through the maze of EU legislation to ensure you meet all legal requirements when trading overseas. If you have specific questions about a particular piece of legislation, our European Information Officer will be able to find the answer.
- Having your say. Make your voice heard through participation in relevant EU consultations as well as providing feedback on existing EU regulations.
Please contact our EEN Business Development Officer - Lawson Coombes 01792606705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information is available here