Swansea University

Academic Registry and Other Administrative Depts

Academic Registry and Other Administrative Depts

If you have any academic concerns or queries you should, in the first instance, approach your Personal Tutor or a teaching member of staff in your College.  However, on occasion, you may be referred to the Academic Registry if the nature of the query will have broader implications. Queries, for instance, which might result in having to change your personal or academic details might have to be referred to the Academic Registry or the Student Records Office as well as to the College.  Such queries might arise from:

Appeals  Assessment  Enrolment 
Examination Timetable  Graduation Ceremonies Module Selection
Suspension of Studies Teaching Timetable Transcripts
Transfer of Modules Transfers of Programmes Unfair Practice
Visa Extensions Withdrawals

The Academic Registry reception is in the Stable Block behind the Singleton Abbey Building and the Student Records Office is located in Singleton Abbey. Both are open to students between 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays and the Christmas closure period.

The International Development Office, also in the Stable Block, contains the Study Abroad team, which provides support, information and advice to students on international study and work placement opportunities available to them, including Swansea University’s range of semester and year-long student exchange and study abroad programmes, the Erasmus scheme, and short-term programmes including Study in India, Study in China and other summer Colleges.

Student Services, located in the Keir Hardie Building, Ground Floor, offers a 'one-stop shop' to provide information, advice and support to students and staff working with them. It comprises:

You may be referred to Student Services if you have a general enquiry, specific problem or just need to talk things through. Enquiries from staff seeking to support students are also welcome.

< | Attendance >