Change Management Team
Change management at Swansea University involves the process of monitoring and assessing strategic change and its impact across the institution. It can involve people, culture, technology, infrastructure and the organisation of the University; and impacts on or is affected by the individual, team, change leaders and the organisation.
The PSPU Change Management Team is responsible for leading two key aims of change management for the University:
- Deliver strategic change initiatives that are aligned to the University’s strategic aims and implementation plan with appropriate governance and change management plans
- To develop and embed the University’s change management framework, toolkit and processes, in consultation with the academic and professional service community, to build organisational capabilities and competencies
These aims are enabled by:
- The PSPU change team being part of a wider change management community across campuses that are themselves responsible for change within colleges and professional service units
- Increased awareness and professionalisation of change management through a flexible framework and associated processes
- Building capabilities and competencies across the University, through accessible materials, training, development and practical project assurance
- Supporting the people side of change through communications, engagement and advice to those managing and those affected by change to achieve the desired outcomes and benefits.