Singleton Park Campus
The Singleton Park Campus postcode for satnav users is SA2 8PP .
Arriving by car:
If approaching from the East:
- Exit the M4 at Junction 42 (signposted Swansea A483) where the slip road will bring you onto Fabian Way. At the first roundabout (after 1.1 miles) go straight on (second exit - first exit is a no through road) continuing west.
- Continue straight across the next four sets of traffic lights (1st: Amazon and Swansea Business Park on right; 2nd: McDonalds to the left and Park and Ride to the right – 3.8 miles; 3rd: Just after the Village hotel on the left; 4th: Just after the Cape Horner pub on the right, onto the bridge over the River Tawe (A4067)- 4.6 miles).
- Pass Sainsbury (4.8 miles, on the left) and Swansea Museum (5 miles, again on the left). Continuing straight ahead, pass the large Tesco store on your right (5.4 miles), and the City and County of Swansea Civic Centre on your left (5.5 miles).
- Continue along the coast road towards Mumbles, passing a stretch of bed & breakfast hotels and the Bay View public house on your right.
- To enter the Recreation Ground car park: After the next set of traffic lights make sure you are in the outside lane of the dual carriageway as you pass St Helen’s Rugby Ground (6.3 miles). Pass the Rugby visitors car park sign on your left - this shows where you need to park for the Open Day.
- At the next set of traffic lights turn right into Brynmill Lane. Continue a short distance to the mini roundabout and turn a full 360 degrees at the mini roundabout to return to Oystermouth Road where you now turn left. Immediately on your left is the entrance to the Recreation Ground car park (just after the bus stop).
If approaching from the West:
- Go straight ahead at the traffic lights outside the University, keep to left-hand lane, straight through next set of traffic lights at Brynmill Lane and the Recreation Ground car park is situated on the left.
ONLY DISABLED VISITORS ARE ALLOWED TO PARK ON THE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS. There is only limited parking close to the University.
Recreation Ground Car Park, Mumbles Road:
- There is usually limited space available for visitors in the Recreation Ground Car Park on Mumbles Road which is directly adjacent to the Swansea University campus (see below for directions).
- The parking fee is approximately £3.50 for the day.
- The University is only a short walk west along Mumbles Road (the main University entrance is just before the footbridge).
Alternative car parks:
- Foreshore car park opposite St Helens Rugby ground
- ‘Pub on the Pond’ Car Park (turn right just after the University entrance)
- Foreshore car park at bottom of Sketty Lane (carry on past the University entrance. The car park is on the left at the traffic lights)
- Swansea University Sports Centre Car Park, Sketty Lane (carry on past the University entrance. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights, then left at the next set)
See the location map at:
Arriving by National Express coach/local bus:
National Express coaches will drop passengers at the Quadrant Bus Station in the city centre. Buses run regularly from the stand at the front of the Quadrant Bus Station directly onto the Singleton Park Campus. For bus timetables and information visit:
Arriving by train:
Trains arrive at Swansea’s High Street Station. Buses run regularly from outside the station to the Singleton Park Campus. Alternatively, there is a taxi rank outside the station.