International student attendance
International students issued a Tier 4 student visa are subject to the University’s attendance monitoring system for full-time international students and will be expected to enrol annually and register at regular intervals in the Library.
Notice of termination of candidature for non enrolment
Please note, if you do not enrol you may be withdrawn for non enrolment and will no longer be able to access University facilities, such as Blackboard, or stay in University owned accommodation in line with the Terms and Conditions of your tenancy agreement.
If you are not enrolled by the date below and hold a Tier 4 student visa the University is required to inform the Home Office of your non-enrolment and if this happens, there is a real risk that your visa will be cancelled.
The University will inform your Council (Local Authority) | Sponsor | Home Office (where relevant) of your withdrawal and notify you by email as follows:
- New students will be sent notification by email that your record has been closed and you are no longer eligible to study at Swansea University.
- Continuing students will be sent notification by email that if you did not enrol or suspend your studies your candidature with the University will be withdrawn.
If you receive notification of your withdrawal but you think you have been withdrawn in error or you are now in a position to enrol, you may be reinstated by submitting a Late Enrolment Approval Form at the same time you enrol no later than two weeks after the dates below:
- For new taught masters courses starting in September/October - your latest enrolment date will be Monday 20th October
- For all other courses starting in September/October - your latest enrolment date will be Monday 27th October
- The enrolment deadline for courses starting in December/January is end of January.
- The enrolment deadline for courses for courses starting in March/April is end of April
- The enrolment deadline for courses satarting in July enrolment deadline is end of July