Singleton Park Wednesday Visit Days
Arrival by Car
If you are arriving by car, the University will be providing a park and ride service from the Liberty Stadium North Car Park on the east of Swansea near Junction 45 of the M4.
For sat-nav users, the postcode of the stadium is SA1 2FA
- Leave the M4 at Junction 45
- Follow signs for the A4067 towards the City Centre
- Follow the signs for the Stadium for approximately 6 miles
- The stadium will appear on your left hand side
Coaches will depart from the site every 20 minutes from 9:15 to 12:00.
Coaches will return visitors from the University to the park and ride from 3:00pm until 4:30pm.
Please note: If you are to visit the Bay Campus the parking arrangements are different. Details below.
Parking on the University's campus is only available for disabled visitors and the University advises that you use the park and ride service provided.
Singleton Park - Saturday Visit Days
Arrival by Car
Parking is available at Swansea University, Singleton Park Campus. The postcode for Sat-Nav users is SA2 8PP.
If approaching from the East:
- Exit the M4 at Junction 42 (signposted Swansea A483) where the slip road will bring you onto Fabian Way. Follow signs towards the city centre
- From Fabian Way follow signs for Swansea University/The Gower around the city centre until you pass Tesco.
- Continue straight on Oystermouth Road until you reach the entrance to Singleton Park Campus on your right hand side (which has a dedicated filter arrow at the traffic lights)
If approaching from the West:
- Exit the M4 at Junction 47 (signposted A483/A48). At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A483.
- At the roundabout take the first exit and continue on the A483.
- At the third set of traffic lights (opposite the Marquis Arms Pub) turn right (onto Station Road).
- Continue straight along the A4216 (Cockett Road) then go straight ahead at the first mini-roundabout, and then right onto Vivian Road at the mini-roundabout immediately afterwards.
- Continue along the A4216 (Vivian Road). At the traffic lights by the Vivian Pub continue straight ahead. At the next set of traffic lights turn left onto Sketty Park Road.
- Continue past Singleton Hospital and the Wales National Pool and turn left onto Mumbles Road (A4067) at the traffic lights.
- The entrance to the University's Singleton Park campus will be on your left at the first set of traffic lights.
Bay Campus Wednesday and Saturday Visit Days
The Parking arrangements will be the same on both Wednesday and Saturday Visit Days at the Bay Campus. For SatNav users the postcode for the Bay Campus is SA1 8EN
If Arriving from M4
Leave the M4 at junction 42 (A483 Swansea) the slip road will bring you onto Fabian way. Follow signs to the city centre. The Bay Campus is on the left. Please follow the instructions of staff on the day when you arrive on site.
You will be invited to attend a visit day on the Bay Campus for the following subjects:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Sports and Exercise Science
- School of Management
For all other subjects please see the Singleton Park information above.
Arriving by train - Singleton Park and Bay Campuses
If you are arriving by train, Student Ambassadors will meet you on the concourse of Swansea Railway Station and direct you to the University's shuttle bus service that goes directly to the campus you are visiting.
Buses depart from the station at 9:15, 10:15, 11:15 and 12:15.
Coaches will return from the campus to the station at 15:15, 15:45, 16:15 and 16:30.
There is also a taxi rank outside the station for those who would prefer to use this service.
Visitors with Disabilities
If you require any assistance related to your disability in order to participate fully in the visit day, please contact the Disability Office (Tel: 01792 513000, Minicom/text: 01792 513100, Fax: 01792 513200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) as far in advance of your visit as possible.
Please also inform the department you are visiting if you require a disabled parking space so they can make arrangements with Security on campus.