SWANSEA SCIENCE DOCTORAL TRAINING CENTRE PHD SCHOLARSHIPS 2017/2018
Swansea Science DTC is a community committed to undertaking world-class research that has a positive impact globally.
We have a number of fully-funded PhD scholarships for 2017/2018 entry. These are competitively-funded scholarships from five of our subject areas: Biosciences, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics. Project descriptions can be found by clicking on the project titles below.
Closing date for applications: 30 April 2017
- DTC MATH 36 - Noncommutative Smoothing
- DTC MATH 37 - Spreading speeds and travelling waves in structured population models
- DTC MATH 38 - Topology and data
- DTC MATH 39 - Accelerated Front Propagation in Non-local Reaction-Diffusion Systems
- DTC MATH 40 - Topology and combinatorics of configuration spaces of points in tropical geometry
- DTC MATH 41 - Probability measures on infinite dimensional spaces and umbral calculus
- DTC MATH 42 - Mathematical theory of graphene
- DTC MATH 43 - Mathematical representation of shapes: algebraic tools and applications
- DTC MATH 44 - Analysis of stochastic evolution equations
- DTC MATH 45 - Simulation of SDEs with Sigularity