Swansea University's Open Access Research Repository
About Cronfa: the publicly accessible face of RIS is called Cronfa. Cronfa, which means reservoir in Welsh, will make information available online (e.g. title, author, journal of publication, etc) for each research publication. Where possible, the full text of research publications will be provided, but this is not always possible for copyright or other reasons.
Repository Use Policy: if you use research from this repository, please remember to cite the author, the publication and wherever possible, provide a link back to the repository record. Copies of full text items may be used or reproduced in any format or medium, without prior permission for personal research or study, educational or non-commercial purposes only. The copyright of any work remains with the original author unless otherwise specified. The full-text must not be sold in any format or medium without the formal permission of the copyright holder. Permission for multiple reproductions should be obtained from the original author.
Set Your Research Free
The benefits of depositing in Cronfa
Staff are strongly encouraged to deposit material in Cronfa, the institution’s open access repository.
- Research outputs disseminated via Cronfa are easily searchable, free to the user and are immediately available subject to publisher copyright restrictions
- Cronfa gives researchers the opportunity to promote their research across a global platform
- The University benefits from having a shop window of accessible research which helps to draw in potential students, staff, investors or collaborators
- Each item deposited in the institutional repository has a permanent URL associated with it
- The content of this repository is indexed in Google Scholar and other online services