Swansea University's Open Access Research Repository
About Cronfa: The publicly accessible face of RIS is called Cronfa. Cronfa, which means reservoir in Welsh, will make information available online (e.g. title, author, journal of publication, etc) for each research publication. Where possible, the full text of research publications will be provided, but this is not always possible for copyright or other reasons.
Repository Licence: If you use research from this repository, please remember to cite the author, the publication and wherever possible, provide a link back to the item in the repository. Copies of full text items may be downloaded for personal, non-commercial research or personal study only. The copyright of any pre-print or post-print remains with the original author unless otherwise specified. Permission for multiple reproductions should be obtained from the original author. Note: there will not be volume, issue or page numbers assigned to pre-print, post-print or in-press articles. Use the pagination specified in the published version when referring to articles.
Set Your Research Free
The benefits of depositing in Cronfa
Staff are strongly encouraged to deposit material in Cronfa, the institution’s open access repository.
- Research outputs disseminated via Cronfa are easily searchable, free to the user and are immediately available subject to publisher copyright restrictions
- Cronfa gives researchers the opportunity to promote their research across a global platform
- The University benefits from having a shop window of accessible research which helps to draw in potential students, staff, investors or collaborators
- Each item deposited in the institutional repository has a permanent URL associated with it
- The content of this repository is indexed in Google Scholar and other online services